Shoes, Spring 2017 Edition

Once again, I need new shoes. Sneakers, in particular, and also something easy and comfortable. The latest wonderful development is that more and more companies now have vegan models. For example, Birkenstocks and Tom's Shoes. I can't believe I am considering Birkenstocks - I always thought them particularly ugly. The one model I am attracted too is not available in vegan version yet, but I am also thinking of these (in black or dark green) - they might be more comfortable than flip flops:

A post shared by Birkenstock (@birkenstock) on

(Birkenstock Madrid Essentials)

For sneakers, there are the following contenders:

(Tom's Vegan Del Rey Sneakers)

Or how about these?

A post shared by Native Shoes (@nativeshoes) on

(Native Shoes Apollo XL)

No comments:

Post a Comment